Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Keeping moving

Nasty cold is not so bad today. I waited until the sun was up and the temperature warmed up a bit before heading out for a short run. Dosed up with some sudafed and disprin... those drugs certainly help! Decided to take a nice slow run along the coast up and down some hills and so went down to Clovelly and along the coast path towards Bronte. Coming up from Clovelly beach I heard a runner coming behind me and I decided to try and hold them off on the hill. Pushed a bit harder and yippee she didn't catch me! Most be those Sudafed.. no wonder they're a banned substance. Down to Bronte beach and then up through the gully to the bottom of the steps where I ran up the first section and then walked the rest of the way up before running again on the final bit of hill up Evans Street. Not a bad effort considering the cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home