Saturday, June 04, 2005

Being a bit slack and a crash!

Despite going out for a run on Wednesday I haven't been able to get myself motivated to get up and go out for the rest of the week. The cold bug has left me feeling very flat and so I've been resting up.. well it sounds like a good excuse anyway. I'm planning on doing a long run on Sunday because we'll be out to dinner in North Sydney tonight and so we'll abandon the car and I'll run over in the morning and get it.

On my way to do some work this morning with my business associate and someone decided that pulling out from their parking spot and doing a U turn without warning was quite acceptable driving practice. Despite my sudden breaking and horn blowing I still ended up with our poor car's nose embedded in her drivers door :( Fortunately, no one was injured and I had pretty much managed to stop and so the damage doesn't look too servere. Still extremely annoying and she had the cheek to get stroppy and say she didn't have time for this! Well lady, why don't you look where you're going next time and save us all a lot of time and money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home