Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Cardio and Pilates

Caught an early bus and train and headed to the gym for a 7.15am reformer class. I arrived a bit early and so did a 10 mins warm up on the elliptical runner then did the 1hr class and then a further 20 mins on the elliptical runner.

I haven't used the elliptical runner for a while and it's a good way to get in some extra cardio training without worrying about injury from doing too many running sessions, so I'll try and do this at least once a week from now on.


Later on in the afternoon I went and sorted out my bike - pumped up it's tires and made sure the front light worked so I have some way of getting to Sean's training group on Friday. It's a bit too far for me to jog there do an hours training session and then jog back so the bike seems like a good plan in the absence of the car for the next week or so.. and better for the environment too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home