Saturday, September 17, 2005

Saturday Spin!

Now I know how Jen managed to run the C2S without doing much running training.. she did it on Spin training.. ouch! After yesterday's SWEAT session my legs were a bit fatigued, but not too bad I thought, so I headed to the gym to try out my first Spin class. Set myself up and played around with the resistance to see what it was like and then the class started. My legs quickly let me know they were not impressed with this new addition to the programme and my quads were burning in the first track... I was a bit worried at this point as I thought how the hell I am going to get through another 40 mins of this torture. However, after a while my legs seemed to settle down and I started to quite enjoy the torture. 45 mins later I emerged sweaty but quite happy with my first session. Lots of standing up tracks plus a few'chase' tracks which worked us quite hard.

Summary of the week : 4 runs 34.33kms @ av 6.27/km 2358cals!
Pilates: 4 classes
Spin 1

Next week I will be back to 5 runs so the mileage will start to get back to pre C2S levels.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Ah you've found out my secret on how to run by not running ;-)

J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home