Monday, June 20, 2005

Country Air

The weekend saw me and Mr Lulu in Orange indulging in some lovely food and wine. We went to Pilates on Sat morning before heading out west. I had every intention of going for a run on Sunday morning and even got up and put on my gear before realising that it was pouring with rain. I don't normally wimp out but I had no wet weather gear or even a hat and it was absolutely freezing and so I went back to bed instead!

Made up for it today with an hour run around the streets of Orange before we headed back to Sydney. I now have a very sore hip. It has been a bit tight in the training I did for the half but I thought it was better but I seem to have done something more serious this time. I'll have to see how I feel after a rest day tomorrow before deciding on what to do for the rest of the week.

1 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I think going back to bed was a very good idea! And take it easy with that hip - better to be safe than sorry ie taking it easier now might mean you can keep running rather than being totally incapacitated and frustrated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home