Thursday, June 09, 2005

Some hills by the ocean

As I'm going to Sean's training session tomorrow I changed my schedule this week to do 50 mins easy today. As I was a bit late leaving 7am I decided to do some hills by the ocean and away from the traffic. I headed down to Clovelly and then back towards Bronte. It's such a great place to run in the morning as the sun comes up over the ocean which is so calm and clear at the moment. Down to Bronte beach and I decided to head up Bronte Rd. This is a good long hill and I haven't done it for some time as I avoided hills for a few weeks when my achilles was sore again. No problems today though and I went up to the school before heading towards home. I put in a couple of extra loops around the block to get up to 48 mins and then went in.

Will do a Pilates mat session at lunchtime to give my legs a break and concentrate on some ab work..

7 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like a lovely run and a great way to start the day Lulu. Welcome to CR bloggers !

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Welcome Lulu to the cr blogging team and all the best for your first session with the new trainer. A trainer is hard work but very rewarding. TA

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger miners said...

Well, I left my big hello back on your very first blog entry - but this looks like a good place for a group hug & hello too.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Gronk said...

Heya LuLu ! Good to see your Blogging. Hope to see you 'round the park soon. :)

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Lulu said...

Thanks for the big welcome guys. Looking forward to sharing some successes with you all.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bronte Road!!! and all the other local spots you mention bring back many memories for me. Good running, Lulu & hope we meet up again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home