Sunday, June 12, 2005

Yuk!!

I had intended to do 90 mins this morning but when I set off I just didn't feel right. I struggled to get into a rhythm and my legs felt like lumps of concrete, which is not very helpful when you're trying to run.

I headed down to Centennial Park and started off around the outside loop but it just wan't happening and I tried putting in some walk breaks but still felt really flat. I decided after 45 mins to call it quits and head back home, which I did. I was still out for 70 mins but I walked some of it.

Just one of those days you get sometimes and I'm sure I'll be back to full strength for Tuesday.

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Wobbly man said...

Don't you just hate those days where the best think about it is put it behind you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home