Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Sore hip

I'm a bit worried that I have strained or torn something in my hip. It was a bit stiff and then I felt something in it at the start of my run yesterday but then it seemed to be OK when I warmed up. Afterwards it felt sore and stiff.

It's hard to tell where exactly it's hurt but it's sore when I push my hip out to the side but doesn't give me any trouble walking. Consequently not exercise today. I've made an appointment to see my sports masseur/acupuncturist to see if he can assess what the damage is and fix me up.

More news tomorrow after I've seen him.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm sorry to hear about your hip problems. I hope you get some good news from your appointment and that you are back on the road very soon. J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home