Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My legs are still working!

I went to Pilates last night to do some abs and arms I thought, but the instructor decided to do mainly legs... ouch. Doesn't seem to have done them any harm as I felt OK this morning on my gentle jog down to the park and back. Even though my quads are still a bit sore I didn't find running too hard, except I slowed down a lot in the last couple of kms and the hills were a tad hard.

6kms 40 mins and 437 cals.. off for some more stretching and some brekkie now..

Running buddies Jen and the Owl are coming over for dinner tonight so we can celebrate the C2S triumphs. My official time was 98.33 which at least means that I would be in the Green start for next year which would make the start easier. I think I might just have to do it again as I took on the C2S and it won this year so I'll have to see if I can rectify that!

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You'll be there again, Lulu...hope to see you in "Green". Hope you, Jen & Owl are having a great time at dinner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home