Monday, August 01, 2005

Beach recovery

I was a bit late going out this morning so decided to stay away from the traffic and head towards the beach. I didn't want to go as far or do as many hills as there are in the 2 beaches so I just went down through the cemetary and then on down to Bronte beach. Up through the gully, walked the stairs section and then up Bronte hill to Lugar and home.

Legs are not sore today which is good and no real niggles apparent. Legs lacked any oomph on the hills so they're a bit fatigued so I took it fairly easy for most of the way. A cruisy 30 mins and 4.41km.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like a fantastic way to start the week! Wish I could have joined you. J

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Wobbly man said...

"Cruisy" - what a nice way to start a new week/month of training - I might just take a leaf out of your book for my run tomorrow morning :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home