Wednesday, July 27, 2005

How many?

That was my response when Sean said we were doing 10 x 400m intervals this morning... he then adjusted that for me to say you can do 300's rather than 400's.. well that's a relief.

As it was we were only having 50 secs recovery and after 5 I didn't quite make it back to my starting point in time as I was totally stuffed and so I ended up only doing 9 reps. I' m definitely getting better at pacing as my reps were not too uneven and psychologically I can push through the pain a bit better.. all I need now is for my body to learn how to run a bit faster!

Reps were : 1.34, 1.39, 1.37, 1.34, 1.40 ---, 1.35, 1.43, 1.40, 1.36.

No problems with breathing this morning and I'm off to see the respiratory guru tomorrow so we'll see what he has to say about things.

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Your rep times are looking good Lulu! Sounded like a tough workout.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger miners said...

Great repeats Lulu - you're getting as good as MPHaz. Hope the breathing thing really is sorted out for you.

So where are your photos from the C2S trial run?

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Jen said...

What a great session Lulu. All your hard work with Sweat is really paying off. Hope it all goes well tomorrow. J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home