Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A little Pilates

I managed to slip into a Pilates Class at 11.30 in between meetings which is good as I only managed to do 2 classes last week and the abs were beginning to shrink!

I tried to run yesterday and felt absolutely terrible despite it being a beautiful spring-like day. My legs felt OK I just felt so tired that I gave up about 15 mins in and just walked for the rest of the way. I then spent most of the day asleep.. not good for the income levels.. sorry Mr Lulu! I thought that the good Dr and I had resolved this problem as I've had 6 weeks of feeling normal but apparently not. Feeling a bit better today but have had to take a coffee, a real one with real caffeine in it, before I could face my first meeting.

Rest of the week should be:
Weds SWEAT and Pilates
Thurs 1 hr 20 Pilates
Fri Hill surging circuit ( my fav!) with SWEAT
Sat Pilates
Sunday 1hr 45mins

1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't 100% just yet Lulu, but it sounds like you need your sleep. Take care of yourself. I'm sure you'll be back to your energetic best very soon. J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home