Thursday, July 28, 2005

Plodding along

I awoke with a headache and so demanded tea and pain killers from Mr Lulu before having an bit more sleep. Sadly headache was still there but I was determined not to lose another run this week having already had to walk on Monday. I'm not sure if it was a good idea or not as all I could manage was an hour of slow plodding.. I wouldn't call it running! I called it quits after an hour and walked back up the hill to home from Centennial Park. This run should have taken me an hour tops but I was still 1km from home at an hour. This was how I used to run when I first started so it's a bit depressing to have another day like this. At least it's another 8.5km in the bank, and another 648 cals burnt. If I don't feel any better tomorrow I'll do my own run again rather than try and keep up with the SWEAT session.

2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Sounds like a tough day Lulu. Take it carefully.

TA

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I agree - take it easy (this from someone who has been hit with the lurgy!) You won't lose your fitness by taking a few more days off (I'm better at giving advice than taking it, mind you!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home