Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hooray!

There's life in the old girl yet! Feeling a lot more like my normal self today and so I decided to do my own hill surging circuit along my 2 beaches run.

I did a gentle jog for a warm-up of 1km and then picked up the pace and tried to maintain it over the hills. Bronte Hill was hard work and I was glad to be back on the flat. I did my loop around Evans St to add some extra time and then did it again as a cool down loop.

Garth tells me we did 6.51km in 41.27 with an average pace of 6.21/km. That's quite a bit better than the last time Garth and I did the 2 beaches where the average pace was 6.35/km so the hill training must be paying off.

I've now set up an account with Motionbased to get some mapping information, which is very cool. Below is the map of the 2 beaches run!

3 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Hey, go easy with the old girl comments!!! I'm older than you!! But glad to hear that your breathing problems may not be serious and also that you had a good run today. Its always good to have a good run - keeps you motivated!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like a great run Lulu. Glad to see that you are feeling better. J

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

You should be drinking real wine like chardonnay or cab sav to maintain good health. cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home