Thursday, August 04, 2005

Off again!

It only seems a few hours since I was last out running and here I am hitting the road again. This morning was an easy run and I decided to head out to Centennial Park and do two loops of inside the running track. I took it out a bit fast and faded on the second loop and the hill back home, but felt OK again on the last 1km.

Garth tells me we did 11.17km in 1hr14mins with an average pace of 6.42/km I thought that I would have been a bit quicker than that, but I don't think Garth has started lying to me! One day I'll be a bit faster I hope. At least we burnt off 814 cals and I have managed to drop 1/2kg so far this week.

Off to Pilates later this afternoon and then I'll be back to SWEAT in the morning for that lovely hill surging circuit.

3 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger miners said...

Oh, I thought Thursday mornings was a scheduled SWEAT session? NO matter of course when you run well like that though.

Don't tell me that Garth is going to start playing up! My little 201 is winging it's way from the US as we speak

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger allrounder said...

how long is one centennial loop? i'll be in the area sunday and was thinking of running there (with my Garmin of course)...

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Gosh it could be the meeting of the Garmins on Sunday!!!! Thanks Lulu for your response to my email, now if I could only get out and test it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home