Sunday, September 18, 2005

A breezy Sunday morning

A bright sunny morning, but with a strong cold breeze were the weather conditions for this morning's run. I wasn't sure how my legs would feel after the Spin class yesterday and they were a little tired when I started out. However, after 30 mins they warmed up and felt pretty good. I headed down to Centennial Park and did an outside and inside loop and then headed back up the hill to home. I decided that although I was quite tired that I was going to attack the nasty hill on the way home and this definitely makes it easier. It might hurt but it's over quicker than plodding up it!

In all Garth tells me we did 13.5km in 1hr 28 @ 6.30/km and we burnt 974 cals. Not a bad start to the week. Hopefully we'll feel up to a short run in the morning. Depending on how I feel it will either be some hills or just a short trot around the block!

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend a Sunday Lulu. I'm glad that your legs recovered well from Spin. Mine generally feel very heavy the day after spin. Now about the Lindt cafe visit, a fabulous idea. What suits you?

J.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home