Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Anniversary Walk!

It's our wedding anniversary today - 4 years of wedded bliss for the lulu household :)

I didn't feel like going to the gym this morning and Garth was looking very neglected after not being out of the house for 10 days so I decided to give him an outing.

I was tempted to go for a run but decided a walk was probably more sensible so I headed out to do the three beaches course. A beautiful morning, if a bit hot. I bumped into the mother of a friend of mine who I always see out jogging with her dog. Sadly the dog is gone "but I'm still plodding away " she called as she pottered off up the hill!

I tried a few steps of running and still feel the knee is probably not a lot better although I think the VMO and glute is feeling stronger so that's something. If I can keep running and try and address the issue that would be good so we'll see what happens next week when I try a couple of runs.

Total 6km in just over an hour and about 470 cals. Just enough to have a dessert at our anniversary dinner at an as yet undisclosed by Mr lulu location!

6 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Happy anniversary to you,
Happy anniversary to you,
Happy anniversary dear Mr & Mrs Lulu,
Happy anniversary to you!

Love
Jxx

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Wobbly man said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like a lovely walk. Fingers crossed for next week...

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Katie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Congratulations and you just have the desert and enjoy :-)

Hope to see you back running soon :-)

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Happy anniversary! and dinner at a secret location, very romantic of Mr Lulu after 4 years.

Bring Mr Lulu to Lindt, or are you two fighting like cats and dogs again ;-)

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Shane said...

Happy Anniversary, hope you had a great night and enjoyed your dessert

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Tesso said...

Happy Anniversary Lulu!

That's a pretty decent pace for a walk, especially in the heat. Hope all goes well for the return to running next week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home