Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A quick SPIN

I headed to the gym at 6am for a quick 45 Spin class. It certainly works you hard the old Spinning and I felt like I'd done a good workout at the end of the class. I'm a bit concerned that it's not too good for my knee as it is a little bit sore now and I had to turn the resistance down at one point. I might have to discuss this with the physio and see what he thinks. In the meantime I'll keep the resistance a bit lower and see if that helps.

I'm at the airport and just about to go to Bordertown so nothing on the agenda tomorrow except a nice sleep-in!

9 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Shane said...

Spin classes are great, but be careful they can be harsh on the knees.

Enjoy your sleep in!

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Aki said...

Have a great holiday and a happy Christmas Lulu! You're a master at knowing the right thing to say at the right time and your comments this year have brought a smile to my face. :)

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Sounds like keep the resistance low is the trick; that's what the women tell me.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger CJ said...

mmmmm....Bordertown, fun place! Well done on your 5km race - excellent time.

Have a happy and safe Christmas and a wonderful New year and here's to a great running year in 2006.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger 2P said...

Spinning sounds like fun, good to see you are keeping up the work even though you aren't running so much. I'm always inspired by folk who cross train - I tend to just pout a lot if I can't run.

Enjoy the badlands lulu :-)

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Speedy said...

I've never been to Bordertown even though it's only about 2 hours drive from here.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

Es un reto mantener una buena velocidad, pero tambien lo es mantenerse en buena forma para poder continuar, asi que hay que tener cuidado con la velocidad e intensidad.

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Tesso said...

Merry Christmas Lulu! Hope its a good one with plenty of cheer(s) ;-)

And here's to a fantastic 2006 for all of us!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Well done on the 5k PB Lulu! 28.25! I hope the knees are good in 2006. Happy Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home