Friday, December 02, 2005

Just keeping moving

I woke up feeling tired again. I might have to take TA's suggestion and go and visit the Owl's Dr Quack in Double Bay for a check-up. Good thing I wasn't racing this morning as I couldn't get going and after 10 mins running, stopped and walked up the hills along the coast path. I did another 10 mins running and then walked up the hill to home.

Feeling a bit better now I've had some breakfast and a rest while icing the vergin' shin splints which have almost disappeared, Yay!

Just 20 mins first thing in the morning tomorrow before we go to the airport for our 8am flight to Mexico, I mean Melbourne

7 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Go Lulu go !!!

You have done lots of hard work Lulu so relax and enjoy the day. You will fly - trust me, I know ;-)

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger CJ said...

GOOD LUCK LULU - hope the energy returns very soon!!! ;-)

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger miners said...

Hope you feel good over the weekend for a fun race - try not to let your emotions get the better of you at the BBQ though ;)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Give me a L, Give me a U.....

Go Lulu! You will do well! I always sigh a sigh of relief when I have my flat day a few days before a race! Eat well and you will FLY!!!

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

I know what you need for the Sussan 10km, a male pacer!

And don't get all emotional and brainwashed by Mexican advertising - they'll take your money off you with that smooth southern charm.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Good decision to stop - with all the work you have done, you don't need any more.

Show those amigo's what you can do lulu - you are going to do great.

And heres a tip - if you point your toes down you can get a higher knee lift - hehe ;-)

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Maybe your body is saving all its energy for the race!

Have a great trip. Good luck!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home