Saturday, November 19, 2005

Back into it with a solid 55 mins

Still not feeling 1005% but managed a reasonable session this morning. The programme said 60 mins with 15 mins hard in the middle. I headed out at about 7.30 and headed down to the park.

I did one loop of the inside of the park, trying to keep a reasonable pace for the "hard" section. However, still running pretty slowly with the three kms in the middle section around the 6m/km pace or slightly under. I was hoping to be able to do close to 5.30 but again didn't seem to have any stamina once I started speeding up. Took it pretty easy on the way back and ended up doing about 8.5km in 55 mins.

On the positive side - feeling better than I did last weekend, but still not back to how I was running before I was ill.

2 hrs on the programme tomorrow but I'm going to do about 90 mins I think. It's been a few weeks since I did 2 hrs and considering my current lack of stamina I'll struggle with 2 hours I think. We're going out to the Evil Twin Sister's for dinner so I'll abandon the car and run to North Sydney to collect it in the morning. That will at least make for an interesting run!

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Don't know if I've ever felt 1005%! I was supposed to get up early and do a long ride this morning but guess who was still snoring at 9am! So decided to have a rest day instead!

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

Correr despues de la cena suena interesante, ademas te evita comer mas... la suerte que tienes de vivir en un lugar desarrollado lleno de luces que te permiten correr en la noche. Aun no consigo inspirarme para correr por aqui de noche.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home