Sunday, November 13, 2005

Some days it's just hard work!

I think I was a bit over confident that I am fully recovered from the lurgy as it was hard work this morning. I did an outside loop of Centennial and Moore Parks and up Moore Park Road. However, there were lots of stops for drinks, some walking and a lot of feeling very tired after about 40 mins.

I was very relieved to be at the top of Macpherson St and have the nice downhill section to cruise home in. 10kms seemed a very long way this morning. Total was about 10.75kms in 1 hr 12 mins.

I'm supposed to do 45 mins tomorrow but I'll see how I feel before deciding.

5 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger 2P said...

A good one for your discipline lulu - lots of folk chuck the towel in when it gets tough - you didn't! Well done, but yes no point in over doing it. If you need to, go easy or take a break tomorrow :-)

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Good on you Lulu for sticking with it today. Don't underestimate how much your lurgy may have affected you so don't be afraid to take a rest day tomorrow.

Looking forward to our visit to your swishy gym :-)

J.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Symptoms look like low energy from a deficiency of chocolate in the system.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Hilda said...

Ayer cuando corri, fue muy dificil para mi tambien. Asi hay dias en los que correr no es tan placentero, pero aun te queda el buen sabor del logro.

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sure we all have that sort of day from time to time, Lulu...I can recall a few of them! Taking a break is a good idea, for me anyhow, & then I find I'm actually looking forward to getting back.

I felt like you today because I had a blister under my big toe! So I didn't run at all, but I'm looking forward to getting out again tomorrow, feeling more refreshed & eager to go. I'm not afraid to have a rest if I feel like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home