Saturday, November 12, 2005

Another easy one.

Feeling a little bit better every day and so decided to try a bit longer this morning so I headed down to Centennial and did my loop through the middle which is about a 40 min run. Very humid and I was wearing too many clothes this morning. I must say I don't like getting hot and sweaty with a blocked up nose, makes me feel like I've got a fever. Fortunatley, I got over that by the time I had been going for 20 mins or so though.

Running back through Queen's Park I saw a semi-naked, bare-foot runner come flying down the park towards me and as they got closer I realised it was Sean. He was absolutely flying along, dressed in nothing but a pair of shorts!!! He still had breath to say hello to me as I plodded past in the other direction.

Will try for 70-80 mins tomorrow at a very easy pace.

4 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Gee, I've got to go running with you more often. I don't generally see semi-naked men on my travels

;-)

J.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Where is your camera when you need it lulu?

Sounds like you are on the mend - good :-)

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I saw quite a few semi-naked male runners this morning - mind you, most of them would have been under the age of 20.

Hope you are feeling better. I'm suffering from hayfever - not fun. Lots of sneezing, sore eyes and headaches, scratchy throat. Gosh I love spring!!!!

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Less is more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home