Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Lots of 200s

I woke up feeling tired again, probably due to the travelling yesterday and had to drag myself to the park for the SWEAT session.

We had 5 sets of 3x200s on the programme today. I managed to do 5 sets of 2x200s. Sean is away in Melbourne with his athletes at the Pacific Schools Games and so his wife took the programme today. We all started together and set off on the first repeat. We only had a minute to get back to the start again and that was a minute from when the fast one's reached the end. Consequently I ended up doing most of the session on my own and only being able to fit in two reps in each set. That was probably enough for me today anyway and I did feel a bit better after the session.
My times were 56, 61 --, 57, 62, --, 58,61--, 61, 64--, 59, 59. At least the last two were even! Mr lulu had a good session with no niggles from his achilles this week and his times between 38 and 40 seconds.

5 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Katie said...

That sounds like a tough intense session. I forgot about a work presentation first thing so I couldn't make it... sounds a bit intense for my fort session back :) See you Thursdau all going well :)
Mr Lulu was on fire :)

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger 2P said...

All sounds a bit harsh to me lulu - early flights, trips, 5 x 3 x 200's and an obviously faulty stop watch!

I think a nice LSD run is in order :-)

PS ta, for your comments lately - much appreciated ;-)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger miners said...

Gee - that was a quick trip to Brissy! No wonder you're feeling a bit tired.

Hope you're now over your fear of the 60min time for your race next weekend. You've been putting in more than enough of an effort - including while you've been under the weather. Just take it easy this week nad you'll do great!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

The 200m could be done in groups and staggered next time to allow us all time to get back to the start. I was struggling too. so next time I'll be with Kelinda and you.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Man, that's a lot of reps. I'd lose count for sure ... and probably on purpose ;-)

Well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home