Monday, November 21, 2005

Running, not coughing

An easy recovery run for me today. I had a massage yesterday afternoon and so was feeling pretty good this morning. Out of the house at 6.15 and off down to the park for my 40 min route. Legs are a little fatigued from yesterday but no stiffness. Fortunately no coughing and wheezing like there was yesterday morning either so I think this lurgy is nearly totally gone. Definitely feeling more like I was before being ill now and running on consecutive days is helping too. Will be interval training tomorrow.

Today, just a gentle trot around the park and back: 6kms, 38 mins, av pace 6.29/km, cals 460. I just love seeing all those cals I'm burning!

3 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Glad to hear that you are over your lurgy Lulu.

Melbourne look out :-)

Jxx

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Sounds like a nice recovery run lulu. Glad to hear the flu has flown :-)

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Well done with your running on the weekend Lulu. It must be a good feeling being healthy again.

It was great to catch up at the Lindt Cafe. Next time I intend to make the most of it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home