Friday, December 22, 2006

The hills are alive..

...with the sound of me struggling up and down them. Today's programme said 30 mins easy so why I decided to do the coast path I have no idea. I did take it fairly steadily on the hills and did a slightly modified version of the 2 beaches; down to Clovelly, up through the cemetery and then up Macpherson Street.

I've decided 2007 is going to be the year I conquer some hills. I've done most of my running in the last few months on the flat and around the park and now I've built up my long runs to 2 hours I'm going to make them a bit tougher. I just started my 2007 goal a bit early.

7 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

i'm in the market for some hills in '07 :) see you soon!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Hills? I'm in :-)

BTW, there is nothing wrong with starting your 07 program in 06 - I'm going to start mine on Boxing Day - until then, I'm eating ;-)

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger miners said...

well you'll just have to come up and stay at the chateau de miners! We have lots of hills (& hospitality) for you up here :)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Geez lulu just when I'm trying to wind down ready for bed you get me all excited with talk of hills ;-)

You tease :-)

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger 2P said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Ewen said...

Hills are good - they make you run slow and enjoy the scenery :)

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hills are tough, in spite of what Ewen says!

Have a great Christmas Day, Lulu & hope our paths cross somewhere in 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home