Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Special guest appearance!

Last night we celebrated Ellie's birthday at a very nice tapas bar. She even introduced us to some of her non-running friends which I thought was very brave!

Jen_runs needed a bed to sleep in so we kicked out the nephew from the spare room and installed Jen. This meant that this morning we could do our run together. Happy days :)

I feel pretty good after the weekend and a session with Easy Tiger yesterday but I didn't want to do anything too energetic, so we settled for a couple of laps of the inside of the park.

In the end we did 1 lap and then a loop around the road through the middle as neither of us felt very energetic and my hip was giving me a tiny bit of grief. I'll have to give it lots of attention in the next few days to make sure it settles down again. All up, depending on whose Garmin you believe we did 6.7 or 6.82 kms at about 6.30 pace. It was great to run with Jen again as it's been ages and I was very excited to be accompanying her on her last run before that race at the weekend ;)

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

And I bet Jen was very calm and ho-hum about it all ;)

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

I always believe the Garmin that has the greater distance :-)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

You can still enter 6 foot until the end of the week. Great way to get excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home