Wednesday, February 21, 2007

SWEATing

Back to SWEAT on Tuesday and another big turn out of runners which makes it fun. I had 3 x1km intervals on my programme this morning and despite Sean trying to persuade me to do 1.4km reps instead I stuck to the plan so I didn't stress anything too much.

As usual I started off too quickly but felt pretty comfortable, but the second and third reps were tough and I had to work hard to stick to a similar time. In the end I did 5.21, 5.22 and 5.24 so relatively consistent.

Good to be back and an hour of fun with Easy Tiger made sure I didn't suffer any ill effects from the return to SWEAT.

Today I'll do a gym and swim as well as taking my younger nephew snorkelling down at Clovelly.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Ewen said...

That's good Lulu. You should be very happy with those. One could say 'like a cow in clover' ;)

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Must be good to be back with the crew! Not just because you end up working harder but it makes it so much more fun.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jen said...

She's baaaaackkk!

Softly, softly Lulu - and thanks for swapping next week :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home