Friday, February 09, 2007

Easy day.. really it is !

Yesterday I was up and at the gym by 6 and doing a GRC pilates class. Then it was off to do my 8/12 session on the bike. I had the resistance on 6 this time and found it a hard session but it didn't leave me feeling trashed.

Then I headed for the steam room where I sat for about 20 mins before getting in a cold shower. It's supposed to be good for you isn't it? I'm not keen on the cold shower bit though.

After all that I headed off to work before meeting the CR gals for lunch at the Lindt cafe, with a special appearance from this fellow.
Back to the gym in the evening for my swim squad session. Lots of practice improving my arm work, pushing through to the end of the stroke, stretching out and pulling my arm through the water. Needless to say my shoulders and upper back are a tad sore this morning. At least it gives the legs a rest though:)

This morning I woke at 5.30 as usual and turned over and went back to sleep for an hour and still felt like I'd been run over by a bus. I staggered out the door and started to feel better after about 5 mins. In the end I took it very easy and did about 30 mins. That's it for the day apart form some glute exercises later on, oh and a CR dinner at a Japanese restaurant later.

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Glad you had a great lunch with the blouse.

Sadly, after working for a day, my bloglines has taken a disliking to your blog [!] :(

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

I could never imagine anything taking a disliking to you or your blog.

If you slow done next week, you'll be able to pace me at training.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home