Friday, February 23, 2007

Short and sweaty

Just a short 25 mins around Queen's Park this morning. I'm feeling a bit flat and tired after quite a hectic week and so I'm taking it easy! My achilles is also playing up a bit this week despite the best efforts of Easy Tiger. I think a trip to the physio is probably in order as it's been on and off for ages.

I headed to the gym after my run and did a good pilates class and then sat in the steam room for 20 mins. I'm hoping it will help me run better in the sweaty weather!

Looking forward to my first CR 5km challenge in the morning. See some of you there!

4 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

After reading your title I thought you were going to tell us you'd been running with "ET".

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger R2B said...

Enjoy the challenge in the morning Lulu!

R2B

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Ewen said...

Looking forward to your 5k report Lulu. Hope it went well!

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

how was it? Sorry I couldn't be there :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home