Thursday, April 05, 2007

more SWEATing

After a long day yesterday driving down to Canberra, doing some coaching, having some meetings and then driving back again I could have done with a sleep in. No sleeping in allowed in the lulu household though, so it was off to the park for a SWEAT session.

I had 3 x 600 on the programme but Sean told me to do 5 as I wasn't doing any races this weekend. I protested but to no avail! Off we went and I sat behind my pack for the first two and they were both 3.01.

3rd rep I decided to push a bit harder and stuck with the group and then overtook them on the back straight. 2.49 Woohoo.. first time ever under 3 mins for 600. It hurt though and there was nearly a dry heave happening at the end of that one. Next one was 2.54 so still under 3 mins and the final one with Mr lulu trying to get me to breath more deeply... again... was 3.01. I've had enough of 3.01 so I'm determined never to run over 3 mins again!

Off to Pilates now to give my much neglected core a good work out.

5 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Gronk said...

No mention of niggles. This is a good thing. Hope you have a great Easter. :)

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

When you dip under 3mins you well and truly dip under. Great stuff!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Excuse my language but a sen-bl**dy-sational session Lulu. You are on fire girl! Love it :-D

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Wow! Two under 3. Sean knows how to bring out the best in you. Some good form there Lulu - Canberra is looking good.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Neese said...

nice job on the 600!!
enjoy the core work, that's what I need!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home