Wednesday, June 29, 2005

On the track

Off to SWEAT this morning. Relieved to have the car back so I don't have to cycle down in the dark. The session today was 5 x600m intervals with 45 secs recovery for me, the others were doing 800's. This meant that I started at the 200m mark and so tried to hold off the others.

Very inconsistent times, getting slower and slower and didn't feel that I had recovered much before we were off again. I fell behind in the fourth interval as I had only just made it back to my starting point and they had already set off again.

My times were 3.09, 3.30, 3.39, 3.43, 3.44 In the first couple I only got overtaken in the last 200m and only by the faster two.. later on there were a few more overtakers!

Good to be back doing some tough training and the hip seems to be holding up OK. We'll see if it stiffens up later on.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Gronk said...

I'm quite envious Lulu. I would love to join something like Sean's group but the session times just wont fit with work/family etc. Best of luck with it all !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home