Sunday, June 26, 2005

Two beaches

There is great jubilation in the Lulu household this morning, we're both back on the road! I decided to go down to Clovelly and back up the coast path to Bronte beach, through the gully, up Bronte hill and back home. I stretched my hips and glutes before I started off and although I could feel a bit of tightness there was no pain.. I didn't push my luck though and stuck to a 40 min run and will do a longer run tomorrow if there doesn't seem to be any adverse effects. Lots of stretching when I got back, another magic plaster and I think the right hip feels better than it did before I went for a run.

Mr Lulu also went for a run, a similar route and it seems he is on his way back after a month off recovering from the torn calf muscle at the SMH half .

3 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Good to hear you're both back on the road! I'm quite jealous of your running route - the best I can do is Lake Burley Griffin for water views. However we do have some spectatular scenery off the beaten track.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger miners said...

Hey Lulu - great to hear he's up off his lazy bum and out there running again ;)

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Glad to read you are both getting better. That first run back is soooo magical.

TA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home