Thursday, July 07, 2005

30 mins and a splash

Alarm went off at 5.45 and I didn't really want to get up but did.. dark cold mornings are just not nice, that's why I live in Sydney not London! Very pleased to hear good old London had won the Olympics.. probably the only thing us poms will win!

Did 30 mins just around the streets as it was still pretty dark. Nothing very exciting but felt OK until the last hill going up Murray Street and then my other hip( left) started hurting.. don't tell me that ones going to play up now..

Went for a splash at Cook and Phillip Pool. Can't call it a swim as I was looking after Mr Lulu's niece for the day and we met up with a girlfriend and her 2 little girls. Sat in the spa and let the water work on my hips.. feel OK now but we'll see how they hold up to fartlek in the park tomorrow.

Took the niece to see Bewitched after swimming.. not bad but not as good as the original of course.. or maybe it's because I'm not 12 anymore!

1 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger CJ said...

I was planning to see Bewitched sometime soon and got howled down at home, told it got bad reviews, etc. Maybe I will go and see it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home