Saturday, July 02, 2005

Circuits

Went to do my girlfriend J's circuit training class this lunchtime. I haven't been near a weights machine for a couple of years but was pleased to see that Pilates has kept most of my strength. The one area I should do some more work on is my shoulders, they've always been a weakness and so it's probably not a bad idea to add some shoulder press weights in a couple of times a week when I am in the gym. Aerobically I managed this easily.. now that is a major change from when I used to do aerobics.. just goes to show that running is the best for getting your cardio fitness up.

Lots of stretching after the class as my hip is a little bit sore today, but nothing major and we should be fine for the long run tomorrow. Mr Lulu is going to join me for the first bit and go as far as his recovering calf allows.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Will be thinking of you when I do my long run tomorrow - 2 and a half hours! Fortunately I'll have company otherwise it would have been me and my ipod! Hope the run goes well and your hip holds up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home