Sunday, July 03, 2005

A slow 80 mins

I had the pleasure of Mr Lulu's company for half of my run this morning. As he's recovering from his calf injury he's quite happy to run at my pace. He actually looks a little strange running that slowly.. it's obviously not natural!

My legs were a bit stiff from yesterday's circuit training class and I must have used some different muscles. Consequently, today's run was taken at a very easy pace, probably more so than usual, but I wasn't too worried and just went out and enjoyed running without worrying about speed or trying to keep up with anyone. It was a beautiful morning for it, sun shining and a cool westerly breeze blowing. There were plenty of runners out in Centennial Park and we were run down by Sean's training pack on a couple of occasions.

80 mins at that pace seems really quite easy these days, despite tired legs. I'm hoping my legs will feel OK tomorrow as I'm due to do another run as I am now stepping up to 5 runs a week.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Lulu, the weather sounded lovely (sun shining!)and a far cry from what we had yesterday (fog, and lots of it)!!! I can only dream!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home