Wednesday, July 06, 2005

800m Intervals

Headed off to Centennial for track work today. Today's session for me was 4 x800m whilst most of the others were doing 1200m. There was also a new girl, Alex who ran with me for a couple of intervals and so I think I'll have a bit of company on Friday as well which will be good.

Sean told me to go out slower this time so I didn't drop off as dramatically as last week. So my times were 4.22, 4.23, 4.35, 4.35. At least they were a bit more consistent. Lots of room to make them faster though!

No real niggles today which is good. I thought I was getting a recurrence of Achilles and PF problems yesterday but I went to Pilates and did lots of calf stretching all through the day and they seem to be OK today. Fingers crossed they are not going to flare up again. I'll do a mat class later today.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Its always good to have company when running intervals - sharing the pain! Went back to the gym today, the second time this week though the enthusiasm was lacking initially! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too, if you like!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home