Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Running to the gym

I had 25 mins easy on my programme today so I decided to run to the gym for the 6.30 Pilates class. I headed down to Queens Park and then up to Bondi Junction. I had to add in a loop around Bondi Junction as I still had 5 mins to do when I got there. Legs were very stiff and took 10 mins to warm up. Didn't worry about any speed, well probably couldn't have run any faster any way.

Then it was into the gym and 45 min Pilates class. Lots of stretching followed and then I hopped on the bus and came home.. felt a bit strange on the bus in my running gear :)

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Congrats on the team trophy the other day - they couldn't have done it without you! I'm not running yet - still having problems with walking!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger silverfox said...

Lulu

I was thinking of heading to Maroubra last sun but decided on the striders. Congrats on the trophy, I have never won one from running, I reckon if I did it would be designated a special shrine like room and the kids would be fine for the time being sleeping in the driveway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home