Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another pool workout

I walked up to the hydro pool for my morning workout today. I only had 40 mins today as I had to be in early to meet a new client.
Session consisted of:
Warm up
Stretches
5 mins running
10 mins running with either an arm exercise or a plyometrics jumping type thingie inbetween each minute.
Stretches again.

Both knees are grumbling at me today and I'm not sure why. I did nothing yesterday because I felt very fatigued and didn't want to run when I was feeling like that; I don't get to do it very often so I'd like to enjoy it when I do. It might have been the hydro/pilates double that has annoyed them; they're not really sore just grumpy and I can feel them. I will see how they are in the morning but I'm planning to run all being well.

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Aqua satan sounds like a good investment if he can get you running stronger and injury-free. Maybe Jen should try it?

My knee is grumbling a lot today - might have to go to the doctors, its not healing as well as I would like.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger miners said...

Hopefully that grumpiness is just fatigue. Sometimes it can be hard to firstly make a distinction between fatigue (great) and soreness (notso great) until it settles down a little bit :(

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

My body was grumpy until I opened a cab sav.

"plyometrics jumping type thingie" - yeh, right with you on that one.

Hope Lindt was good today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home