Friday, February 03, 2006

Aqua Satan ups the ante!

Off to see Aqua Satan this morning and I can announce that doing a 70 min session with him is as good a cure as any for a thick head, induced by a night out with the Evil Twin Sister. She was in good form and I soon had a beer in my hand when I arrived at her place. Shame I don't like beer but it was such a hot evening it seemed like an appropriate start and it was quite refreshing. I had to move on to wine then though.

Anyhoo enough of the drinking, back to the exercise.
I did my normal warm up and strengthening and run warm up but then a tougher run section.

I did the build interval of 30 secs 45 secs, 1 min, 1.30 and back again which was 8 mins
Then a new little workout involving 24 reps of 20 secs med pace 10 secs sprint. Ever tried sprinting in water; you certainly feel it.
A couple of new bounding exercises which put several old dears in danger of toppling over in my wake and then I was able to stretch and collapse in the corner of the pool.

I think that's all I'll manage today.

3 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Maybe you could get a job as standby wave generator at Wet'n'Wild on the GOld Coast.

More power to you lulu - I hate water ;-)

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Katie said...

That sounds like a tough work out! I can just picture you in a funny little water cap and goggles!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Shane said...

I just realised that I have been slack and haven't visited your blog for a while, well a little over a week. It's good to hear that you have been continuing the water running, you have certainly stepped up the intensity and duration of the sessions.

How's the knee/ITB going? well I hope. Keep it up your doing well Lulu :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home