Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday rest day

It wasn't supposed to be a rest day but it is now as I woke up later than I planned and decided to leave my run until tomorrow. I will go to Pilates later on this afternoon though.

I have been for a massage with Easy Tiger this morning which was very interesting and he found lots of issues to work on; my left achilles is feeling a lot better now though so I'll be interested to see how tomorrow's run goes. I've made another appointment for later in the week though as he only did half of what he wanted to do due to number of potential problems he encountered, but he said all runners are like that. I'll be interested to see how Mr lulu fared as he was in after me. I can highly recommend him to everyone though. He is a lovely guy and really knows what he is doing and you can pass the time discussing running with him too!

The dreaded weigh in
Weight loss .6kg (total .6kg)
Not staggering but it's in the right direction.
Body fat has gone down .8% and muscle up 1.2% so it's all good. Just have to stick to the plan to see if I can continue the downward trend. Hopefully as I step back up my running it will become easier and I can increase my food intake a little.

PM: Pilates GRC class completed.

Food:
B: Banana protein shake and a decaf skinny flat white ( not really a coffee at all, so not breaking the rules, just stretching them a little!)
MT: 3 corn cakes with cottage cheese
L: Black forest protein shake
AT: Bounce protein ball
D: Left over poached ocean trout, about 1/2 potato (roasted) and some green beans


6 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Thanks for a wonderful lunch yesterday! I am glad your massage went ok...I can't wait for mine tommorow!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Clairie said...

Dont you just love it when the massuse can talk running...makes it all worthwhile.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Massage sounds good. It must be worth a few calories or a protein shake.

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

I'm glad to hear the fat and muscle are both going in the right direction.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger speedygeoff said...

well done lulu - you will have to update that profile photo to the slimmer you!

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Jen said...

What on earth is a bounce protein ball?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home