Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Short and sweet

Sean had 28 mins and 4km on my programme this morning so I set off around Queen's Park for a gentle jog. I found it hard to get going and was glad I was only supposed to be running at an easy pace. I warmed up after about 20 mins and felt good on the homeward path. Ended up doing about 4.2km in 28 mins... close enough! Here are a couple of pics from the wedding. You can just make out the fantastic view through the rain splattered marquee. I think the bride and matron of honour do look rather fabulous though ;)

10 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

very beautiful! and the view is nice too.

i had the same on my program - but i stopped at 4k :)

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger miners said...

very, very nice - glad you managed to stay dry!

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

Wow, beautiful pics Lulu. Luv your dress!

See ya at the girlies lunch Saturday :-)

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Lovely flowers. Shame about the horizontal rain :(

I'm very impressed you went for a run on the morning of the wedding!

Your evil twin sister can't be all that bad.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger TA and the Gnome said...

Ab fab!!

Gnome

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Gorgeous Lulu - both you and th ebride! Shame about the weather - sounds like Canberra!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Clairie said...

aaaaawwwwww I just love Weddings.

The greenery looks fabulous too - must be all the rain they are getting :)

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know you had an evil twin sister, Lulu! Photos of the wedding are great, but 3 degrees...no, thank you!

See you on the Bridge, Sunday.

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Nice photos. You must have been close to hypothermia. Hope Mr Lulu offered you his jacket.

Sam looks very brave.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Cirque said...

How beautiful! CYA soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home