Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hard hills

Feeling a lot better after a rest day and my usual monday meeting with the Easy Tiger massage table. Despite ET saying I would be OK to do SWEAT I ignored him and did my own little session on the three beaches course.

I haven't done this for so long I'd forgotten that it was hard work. Down to Coogee around the back streets and then up and down the coast path through Gordon's Bay and Clovelly to Bronte beach. I tried to keep the pace up a bit on the hills but Bronte Hill defeated me and I walked the last 100 ms. Honestly, I'm such a wimp at times! I did run the last hill home for a total of 6 km in about 40 mins and a good solid workout of the legs and lungs.

Off to pilates later on this afternoon and all niggles feeling pretty good. Will test out the hammie on Thursday with a SWEAT session and see what happens.

4 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Gotta love those hills lulu - have you lining up for Six Foot soon ;-)

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

lulu - one thing i can categorically say you are NOT is a wimp. sounds like a great run!!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Good work Lulu.

In reality, I run up hills *trying* to convince myself that I lurve running them & that they will make me stronger.

Between you & me, in all honesty, I think they s*ck ;-)

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Ewen said...

Tell Sean it's there and I'm sure he'll go easy on you.

Walking on hills is OK - almost everybody does it at 6' ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home