Friday, April 06, 2007

Wet Friday

I call it a good Friday when I can lie in bed until 9.30 and then go for a run in the rain! I must admit notting getting out of bed at all did cross my mind but watching Mr lulu do pilates and then head out for a run was enough to guilt me into getting up.

I just wanted to do a nice easy 30 mins so I headed down to the park and back up Clovelly rd for just over 5kms of relatively easy running.

Niggle status is good considering I've done two SWEAT sessions this week, My achilles is slightly tight but I think that's because I've stepped up the eccentrics and am now doing them with 4kgs in a backpack. Nothing a bit of stretching and massage won't fix. The achilles guru gave me the sign off to start building my kms back up as long as I don't do anything stoopid and hill sessions are still out for a while... shame;)

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

If you have to choose between injuries the one to pick is the one where you aren't allowed to do hills :)

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm surprised that watching Mr Lulu do pilates didn't make you want to stay IN bed ;-)

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

At least you still can think of going at 9.30 to start. Here? I'd be roasted at that time.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Samurai Running said...

You have a knack for the good life Lulu. Even your not so good days are better than most.

You'd be happy to know my achillies problem is starting to become less of one too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home