Thursday, October 27, 2005

Easy 30 mins

Thanks for all the great words of wisdom and support :) and Mr Lulu says thanks for the birthday wishes too. We had a very nice dinner at Becasse, which is one of our favourite restaurants , and a bit of a late night, but we were still up and out by 6 this morning.

I had a 30 mins easy run on my programme so I headed off towards Queens Park and did a loop of the park and then back up the hill. I added on my extra loop around Evans St to get to 30 mins and about 4.25Kms. Another one in the bank!

1 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Good on you Lulu...
I don't think I will be coming along tommorow... boo hoo the hip is still sore :(
SO I will see you guys in a month after a lovely holiday! I will keep my blog updated and see if I can put some photos on there as we go.
If you keep up all your hard work I will have a hard time catching you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home