Thursday, March 30, 2006

Back to the beaches

I had a bad night's sleep and so it was 8am by the time I headed out the door, luxury! Working for yourself definitely has advantages.

I decided for a change of scene to do my two beaches run which is down to Clovelly and then back to Bronte. I was hoping I wasn't pushing my luck running a few hills and a hard surface but it doesn't seem to have done me any harm. A slight twinge in the right achilles which went when I stopped and stretched; a little bit of stiffness above the left knee is the result. I had a msasage with Easy Tiger again yesterday so it seems to have done the trick again *waves* thanks Tiger; only a few paw prints on the left quad and left calf to show for it!

When I got to Bronte beach I took the easier option of running up the gully and then walking up the stairs and the top of Bronte hill before running again up to Lugar Street, and then back around Evans for an extra .5km. In total 5.5km in 32 mins. A bit shorter than on the programme but I'll do a longer flat run tomorrow when I'm in Brisvegas.

Food
B: Banana PS
L: Protein bar and apple on plane
AT: Banana cake oops, only a tiny piece
D: Conference dinner, ceasar salad, roast chicken and veg, couple of glasses of wine a spoonful of strawberry souffle.


As you can see, not a great day on the food front. Where is my stoopid discipline when I need it?

6 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

that is fast lulu!! i knew you were a speedster. and i also knew there was a reason why i want to work for myself one day!!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Good work Lulu.... great to see you sparking again! Can't wait to have you back at sweat! Kerry has returned!

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Another deposit into lulu's running bank - well done mate ;-)

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Good work.

You'll really have to do something about Mr Lulu's snoring now.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Wobbly man said...

Nice work out mate. No news on the wheels or the bike seat?

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

So you run at the beach too, nice!

Your speed there is fine, mine is crawling speed, but I try to look like running.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home