Monday, March 27, 2006

Mondayitis

I was going to run today but woke feeling tired and decided a rest day from running is fine today. I'll do Pilates later.

Next thing I know the phone is ringing and Mr lulu is telling me that he and the lulumobile have been hit by a truck going the wrong way up the one way lane at the back of our apartments... fortunately it was a soft impact crash and although the car looks like it might be a write-off Mr lulu emerged unscathed.

Monday weigh in
No good news here either
Weight lost + .3kg (total lost 2kgs)
I'm not too worried about this as it's just fluid but it's a bit frustrating... time to focus again now though.

Have a good week all!

Food:
B: Tropical PS
MT: bounce protein ball

L: Jaffa PS
AT: Almonds

D: chargrilled Ocean Trout with roast kumera, beans and snowpeas
I did sneak in a cup of coffee earlier as well: I needed the extra energy in order to give my client the normal level of service:) Plus it gave me the energy to do Pilates.

7 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

that is crap about your car! I am glad that mister lulu is ok though. thank you for the program - i will send you an email back!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger CJ said...

Thank goodness Mr Lulu is okay but shame about the lulumobile. What a way to start the week. Hope it improves!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger R2B said...

Well at least Mr Lulu is okay!
It's a bit of a pain but at least insurance should cover it.

Don't tell me the lurgy is reappearing?

Stay strong!
R2B

 
At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not expecting a weight loss this week either.

wt

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Oh no not the lulu mobile!!! Thank goodness steve was ok... that was a crappy scare for a Monday!
Take care you two!!

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Tesso said...

Gee, the poor Lulumobile :-( What a start to your week.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I love the fact that he's Mr. Lulu! The car is replacable, he's not.

And be happy your Monday is over...mine is just starting here...argh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home