Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pool sprinting

I walked up to the pool for a session with Aqua Satan this morning. My legs felt a bit tired.. yay, I must have actually worked them quite hard yesterday. They were all right once I warmed up walking up the hills to the pool.

Pool session was stretch, strengthen, and then running:
5 mins warm up
Build up/down intervals
intervals interspersed with jumps and arm exercises
2 mins sprint 15 secs, 15 easy
Total of 20 mins running which was hard work.
More stretching and then back down the hills to home.

PM: Pilates GRC class

Food:
B: Tropical banana smoothie
MT: Sculpt bar
L: As breakfast, as I made a job lot!
AT: Bounce Protein ball
D:Japanese with the Evil Twin Sister; a few different entrees, very modest and neither of us drank; what's the world coming too! There was lots of discussion about the wedding though and looking at bridal mags for ideas for her wedding dress.

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger 2P said...

LOL always easier to prepare the food in bulk!

Nice pool session lulu - glad to hear you had sore legs too - good that it is for the right reasons that is ;-)

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Clairie said...

Tropical banana smoothie....mmmmmm can you bring morning tea over here? That's just what I feel like!

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

You could set up a shake stall in front of the house.
Mr lulu could be the salesman.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

i like the idea of this water running - i might have to give it a shot. i also think i need one of those garmin gadgets to tell me how far and fast(slow) I am running... it is quite amazing. if only sydney wasn't bankrupting me...

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Tesso said...

A banana in your smoothie! Business must be doing well ;-)

Thanks for the info you sent. I can't wait to try out some of those sessions. Just glad I don't have an Aqua Satan watching over me.

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger strewth said...

Exciting to read you are coming to cheer in Canberra - less than 3 weeks to go and we've started tapering not altho it doesn't feel much like it yet! I love my banana smoothies - they're so refreshing and do fill you up. What does a "tropical" banana smoothie have extra in it - pineapple??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home