Friday, March 17, 2006

Moonlit Queen's Park

Even though I waited for it to start getting light this morning there was a massive full moon hanging in the sky over Queen's Park.

It took me a while to warm up this morning, probably not until I'd been going about 23 mins and my run was only 25, plus a bit extra to get to 4km. So another short one done.

Niggle status: both achilles twinged around Queen's Park but I stopped and stretched and that helped. Everything else was fine. I'm confident that a few more panel beating sessions with Easy Tiger should see my achilles getting better and better.

Tomorrow I'll do my fourth run of the week. It's been a while since I did 4 runs so it will be interesting to see how I feel; and it's 35 mins too. You never know I might be a runner again soon.

Edit: PM went to a Pilates GRC class.

Food:
B: Trop fruit/orange shake
MT: Thermojetics bar. Interesting, made me feel hot, must have been the caffeine in it.
L: Jaffa shake
AT: plum and some nuts, then some more nuts after pilates.. probably a few too many there!
D: Veal Saltimbocca with pureed cauli and steamed beans, a sip of Mr lulu's Cab Sav which, for the benefit of DJ, was a 1998 from Red Hill . V. nice.

9 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Gronk said...

Yep, sound like your on the mend Lulu. 4 runs this week ? Well done !

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Ellie80 said...

Hi Lulu, I would love to join you on your 35 min run this weekend if you promise that if I am too slow you will just run ahead and I will meet you at the end! I have added an email contact to my profile so if you are still available drop me a line and let me know what sort of times suit you! Thank you :)
E

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

Nice runs you have had, wish you continue like that!

You didn't post your food log today, I wonder how much weight you have lost with this incredible diet you are accomplishing!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger 2P said...

Nice work lulu - I think you could safely call yourself a runner now ;-)

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Being a "runner" is a state of mind - therefore you never stopped being one !

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger CJ said...

Lulu, you are a runner - you were just temporarily out of action! Things are sounding positive though if you will be doing your 4th run for the week.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Red Hill - Mornington Peninsula south of Melbourne? good spot. Otherwise, no idea.

You'll be back at Sean's soon.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Tesso said...

What's this about being a runner again soon ... you never stopped bing one.

What the hell is a Thermojetics bar???

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Clairie said...

Veal Saltimbocca ....oh man you are teasing me.

Why is it that everyone else has food I have never heard of. All I cook is pasta,meat,vege (repeat)

Hope the achilles take to the stretching soon and stop giving you grief.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home