Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More Queen's Park

I'm getting quite bored of doing laps of Queen's Park but until I'm running at least 40 mins I can't make it to Centennial Park and back and I'm reluctant to run on hard surfaces, so Queen's Park it is.

The programme said 25 mins today so that's what I did, plus an extra couple of hundred metres to make it up to 4km. I threw in the hill alongside the park as well for a bit of variety.

Niggles: Left achilles, no problem, right achilles a bit stiff, right knee grumbled at the start again but then got over it. Only issue now is the left itb. Seems I fix one thing and it pops up somewhere else. I'm seeing Easy Tiger again this afternoon so I'm sure they'll be some elbow in the itb action..ouch!

Food:
B: Tropical protein shake
MT: apple, cottage cheese and 2 corn cakes
L: Tropical protein shake
AT: Choc apricot Sculpt bar
D: Grilled fish with roast tom and avocado salad, a low fat yoghurt

5 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger vat_man said...

Oh, snap again! I'm in there first thing tomorrow morning!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Haha I am there tomorrow afternoon :-)
You must know evry blade of grass at Queens Park! I am starting to feel like that about Centenial Park :-)

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger miners said...

Might have to try this tropical shake thingy of yours I think. It sounds more enticing every time I see it posted.

Hope the tiger helps keep all the niggles down for you

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger 2P said...

You're still running lulu and that is the main thing - of course you are also doing a community service by helping Easy Tiger get his first Porsche - can you get a tax deduction for that?

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Get on the bike to Lane Cove or Manly and then run. Not sure if the bike is bad for the niggles though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home