Thursday, March 16, 2006

Easy pool session

I was intending to go the gym this morning but fell at the first hurdle...getting out of bed. Never mind I went to see Aqua Satan this afternoon and he was keen to make me work hard. I'm feeling a bit tired today so took it relatively easy despite AS being in the pool and running along with me at the start.

A fairly standard session of stretching and strengthening and then some intervals. About an hour in total. A few grumbles from the left itb but nothing serious. I'll be working on it later so I can be sure I can run again in the morning.

Food:
B: Tropical and 1/2 banana protein shake
MT: apple, 2 corn cakes and cottage cheese.
L: Banana (other half) protein shake
AT: Sculpt bar, + some nuts after pool session
D: Fish and veggies

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Don Juan said...

Mr Lulu must be quite some hurdle to stride over.

That food looks like it needs
W: reisling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home